Our helpline is staffed by trained advisers and open four days a week.
Who is this service for?
Our helpline is for anyone in Scotland who needs up-to-date advice and information, in particular for people seeking asylum as well as those who have received some form of leave to remain.
The service also helps professionals from agencies working with refugees and people seeking asylum, for example, social work teams, NHS staff and housing officers.
How we help
Our telephone advisers can help provide:
- Advice about rights and entitlements, including health, housing, education
- Advice to non-English speakers via interpreters
- Advice about other organisations that can help and other sources of support across Scotland
- Advice to professionals working with refugees and people seeking asylum
Our helpline is available at the following times:
- Monday 10am – 12pm
- Tuesday 10am – 12pm
- Thursday 10am – 12pm
- Friday 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm
Call our helpline now: 0141 223 7979
“I’ve been trying to find an answer for that online all day and couldn’t find it anywhere. You’ve explained it in a way that I can really understand, thank you.”
We answered 1513 calls to our helpline for advice and information
To find awesome listings near you!