Join the Refugee Week celebrations
On Thursday 23 June at 10:00am, as part of the Refugee Week Scotland celebrations, Scottish Refugee Council will host a women’s morning for asylum seeking and refugee women, themed on health and well being.
On the back of several successful past women’s mornings, this Refugee Week women’s morning promises to be a social and enjoyable event, that allows women to meet other people and get advice in an inviting environment.
The morning will take place at their office at 5 Cadogan Square in Glasgow, G2 7PH. Interpreters are available upon request and refreshments will be provided.
Women will have the opportunity to:
- speak to a female advice worker;
- get information and advice about health and well being;
- attend information sessions about support services available;
- relax and enjoy henna or a massage taster; and
- meet and socialise with other women in a relaxing, welcoming environment.
How to attend
To book a place and/or an interpreter, please phone or drop in to the office between 10am – 1pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday).
For more information, please email Nina Murray or phone 0141 248 9799.