Ukraine: Know your rights info sessions
We are running free online information sessions for people who have recently arrived in Scotland through one of the Ukraine Schemes.
These sessions are run by our experienced advisers and provide an overview of people's rights in Scotland and information on how to access essential services such as housing and health.
How to join our information sessions
Our sessions run for approximately 2 hours and interpreters can be provided. Each session will include essential information on the following areas:
- Legal – immigration status and documentation
- Housing – rights and options
- Money – how to claim benefits if you need to, how to access bank accounts
- Health – how to access urgent care and medication, access to GP
- Schools – how to enrol your children in schools
- English language – how to access English classes if you need them
Dates of upcoming sessions :
- Tuesday, 31 May, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, 7 June, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday, 14 June, 11am-1pm
- Thursday, 23 June, 10am-12pm
- Thursday, 30 June, 11am-1pm
Please note, these sessions are NOT for professionals. They are for people affected by the conflict in Ukraine who have recently arrived in Scotland through one of the Ukraine Schemes.
Download our factsheets: