Share My Table
Refugees and local Scots will gather together to share food and stories at Tramway in Glasgow as part of our new arts project.
Share My Table uses food from around the world as a starting point for conversations about belonging and welcome, as new and established Scots get to know each other while sharing a multicultural meal.
Co-ordinated by Scottish Refugee Council and supported by Creative Scotland, Tramway and the Hidden Gardens, the project launches in the midst of the world's worst refugee crisis, with millions of people forced to flee their homes in search of protection from violence and human rights abuses.
Share My Table will work with a group of refugees and local Scots from January - October 2017. Usual visual art and performance, in which members of the public will be invited to participate, at Tramway next year.
- Session 1: 20 February, Tramway. Full details here.
- Creative Community Conference: 1 July, Tramway.
- Share My Table performance preview: 18 October, Tramway.
- Public performances: 18-21 October, Tramway.
- Visual arts installation: 18-29 October, Tramway.
- Local Regional tour of performance/exhibition: November, locations to be confirmed.
Delivered with support from: