By using this site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Ownership and copyright restrictions
- This website is the official website of Scottish Refugee Council. The website in its entirety, including but not limited to its name, trademarks, logos design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, is copyright of Scottish Refugee Council. Certain third party copyright materials – including text and images – will be included on the website from time to time.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Scottish Refugee Council. Any improper use of assets found on this website is strictly prohibited and a violation of Scottish Refugee Council’s proprietary rights.
- Unless otherwise stated, all photos are copyright of Scottish Refugee Council. You must not download or use these photos in any circumstances without contacting us as most have very restricted permissions from the participants.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied and displayed, no modifications are made, and the document is copied entirely.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- Any information provided to the site must be true, accurate, complete and current. You must agree to notify us immediately of any change. In addition you must agree not to publish, post, disseminate, distribute or otherwise transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information.
Users’ rights and responsibilities
- Scottish Refugee Council is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your software or hardware as a result of downloading material from the Scottish Refugee Council’s website. All software provided by third parties is the responsibility of the third party and any complaints regarding the product or service in question should be directed to that party. No responsibility can be accepted for viewers unable to access the site or parts thereof due to technical fault, internet connection problems or other unforeseen circumstances. Scottish Refugee Council cannot be held responsible for content or links on any third party sites linked from the Scottish Refugee Council site.
- Scottish Refugee Council does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by others.
- These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.