I am not in the UK

Where to get asylum advice outside the UK

We can only provide advice and assistance to refugees and people seeking asylum who are already in the UK.

If you are currently based outside of the UK, you should seek advice from the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) or the Red Cross or Red Crescent in the country where you are living.