Support and accommodation

Here you can find information on how to apply for asylum support and accommodation

If you meet the criteria, you may be entitled to Section 95 support and accommodation.

Find out more about the most up-to-date rates of support. You can also find out more about how to apply. This information is also available in other languages.

ARC card – Application Registration Card

When you claim Section 95 support, the Home Office will give you an ARC card – Application Registration Card. You must keep this card safe as you will need it to claim your money at the post office. Find out what to do if your ARC card (Application Registration Card) is lost, stolen, damaged or you have any other problems with it.