What help do you need?
We've gathered information, leaflets and useful links for refugees and people seeking asylum in the UK
In this section you can find information about seeking asylum and life after being granted leave to remain.
Find information about what you can do:
- If you have not yet made a claim for asylum.
- If you are still waiting for a decision on your asylum claim.
- If your claim for asylum has been refused.
- If you are under 18 years of age and have arrived to the UK on your own.
- If you are a refugee woman.
- If you are LGBTI and want to claim asylum.
- If you have been granted Refugee Status or Leave to Remain.
If you want to know more about the information we can provide, please go to the ‘Advice services’ section.
If you need telephone or face-to-face general asylum advice, you have to contact Asylum Help.